Nativity Catholic School

944 West 56th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90037, USA
 Tel 323-752-0720 - Fax 323-752-1945 -
Contact Us

Some words from Sister Judy

Welcome to the Nativity School Website!  We are delighted to have you visit.

Nativity Catholic School opened in 1925 in a two-story brick building that is still the main school building.  The Northridge earthquake in 1994 rendered the brick building unusable, so the Archdiocese purchased nearby property and installed ten bungalows. In 1998 the brick building was restored.  With the extra space of the bungalows, a 7th and 8th grade, computer lab and science lab were gradually added in the brick building.  In 2002 an administration/nutrition center was added. During the 2006-2007 school year a new permanent school building, donated by Mr. and Mrs. John Shea, was completed for students of grades pre-kindergarten to three.

Nativity School is a beacon of hope to the Vermont-Slauson community.  Nativity personnel are committed to helping parents raise children in an environment that is positive and faith-filled.

Web site developed by Tarola International / USA.  Hosted by Tarola.Net
Copyright Nativity School, Los Angeles, 1999 - 2007